12 Bank Street, Molong, NSW 2866
Last updated: 16th October 2021
Listing ID: 3012
- 2 Parking spaces
- 322.0m2 Floor area
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY WITH ESTABLISHED CAFE / CELLAR DOOR / FULLY LICENSED
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20620.
This all-round business is being sold FREEHOLD with the commercial property. It is a rare opportunity, as the business is the only licensed premises in town, outside of the pubs.
* The land size is 342m2 including a 27m2 parking bay
* The building size is approximately 320m2 and was built in 1941. Art-Deco Façade and in good condition.
* Zoned: Local Centre
It is situated in the heart of Molong, Central West NSW and approximately 30km from Orange. It has a population around 3,000 with great community living.
Established for 7+ years with multiple sources of income derived from:-
* Alcohol sales (cellar door)
* Café (coffee (exclusive brand), excellent food and beverages)
* Gift store (packaged food items, olive oils, olives etc)
It is the ultimate ‘All-round’ business offering something for all the family. There is also live music organised monthly and people travel from far distances to come and spend time in this retro-ambient cafe. There are retro booths, memorabilia, in-built speakers and chandelier, just to name a few things. It has to be seen to believed!
Although the business currently trades 5 days per week, it does not open in the evenings. Firstly the alcohol licence means you can just sell alcohol, in addition there is a huge demand from the locals wanting it to be open but current owners cannot facilitate this due to family commitments.
Birthday parties could also be further explored. The premises have a separate function room which would be ideal.
The sale includes the freehold commercial premises, the business, facebook presence with over 1200 community, the stock (around $60k), all fixtures, fittings and equipment. A full list of equipment can be provided to genuine interested parties.
This business is highly recommended for you to see. It has a healthy turnover and net profit and provides new owner options to grow. It is a business well loved by the local and extended community. Owner is being modest with the price. Owner is selling on a walk in walk out basis and is inviting offers to be in writing.
Make your enquiry today to find out more.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus