E.O.I. Closing Wednesday 11th March 2020 at 5pm
1316 Frankston Flinders Road, Somerville, VIC 3912
Last updated: 31st March 2023
Listing ID: 34355
- 300.0m2 Floor area
- 1551.0m2 Land area
Olde Worlde Charm
A Peninsula Tourist icon - the first time ever offered.
Charming retail food premises in prominent Main Road location with endless opportunities for alternative use (S.T.C.A.)
Huge multi-function building of approx 300 square metres with loading bay, plenty of refrigeration, high ceilings, plenty of parking and all the charm of yesteryear.
Certificate of Compliance for Retail Use recently issued by Mornington Peninsula Shire enables applications for almost any other use.
Contact Agent for Information Memorandum and inspection.
Terms: 10% Deposit. Balance 60 Days. Subject to Lease.
Expressions of Interest Closing Wednesday 11th March 2020 at 5:00 pm
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus