For Lease or Sale
PRICE ON APPLICATION
132 Goondoon Street, Gladstone Central, QLD 4680
Last updated: 19th September 2023
Listing ID: 44081
- 600.0m2 Floor area
- 2111.0m2 Land area
PRIME GLADSTONE CBD RE - DEVELOPMENT SITE
Raine & Horne Gladstone are pleased to offer to the market For Sale or For Lease, 132 Goondoon Street Gladstone.
The property comprises of : 2,111m2 of total land area, large open plan retail 306m2 showroom/retail/offices, 248m2 of workshops, storage and at the rear of the property is a two-bedroom residence.
This is an exciting opportunity for both a developer/Investor and or owner occupier.
A developer would be able to take advantage of the high exposure and premium location of this site.
Make the most of this rare opportunity in a tightly held CBD precinct.
Address: 132 Goondoon Street, Gladstone QLD 4680
Property: Lot 5 On RP612906
Land Area: 2,111m2-Commercial Freehold
Zoning: PRINCIPAL CENTRE
• Gladstone main street with harbor view potential
• Two street frontages
• Strategically located between business and retail sector
• 2,111m2 - dual access
• Intent for office/retail/hotel/High Density residential (subject to Council Approval)
• Outstanding CBD location with one Commercial Building and two-bedroom residence
• Commercial Building has 306m2 showroom/retail/offices and 248m2 of workshops, storage
• and amenities.
• Fully fenced handstand with plenty of car parking at rear of building.
• For Lease: $60,000 + GST + Outgoings per annum
Commercial Marketing Agent Mark Patton 0409 496 353 or email [email protected]
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus