SOLD - CONTACT AGENT
17 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda, VIC 3182
Last updated: 21st October 2019
Listing ID: 4807
- 72.0m2 Floor area
FORTHCOMING AUCTION - TO BE SOLD $100,000s BELOW COUNCIL VALUATION!
Time to talk turkey!!
"Likely to be the bargain of the year", this turn-key retail opportunity is currently set up for food. Located at the best end of the street. Situated at the foot of the iconic Summerland Mansions and capturing broad views across the Catani Gardens, St Kilda Pier, foreshore and merely around the corner from the new St Moritz development, not to mention the national landmarks of the Palais and Luna Park.
Fixtures included, however no warranty is provided as to these items functionality:
* 1,100L grease trap
* Walk-in freezer & refrigeration
* Three phase power
* Integrated security system
* Plumbing & electrical upgrades
* Large footpath trading area with ability to late trade (STCA)
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus