$165,000+GST plus Outgoings
18,19,20/15 Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach, QLD 4218
- Retail •
Last updated: 20th August 2019
Listing ID: 2586
- 241.0m2 Floor area
PREMIUM HIGH TRAFFIC LOCATION, GREAT EXPOSURE & EXISTING RESTAURANT FITOUT
Situated in a high profile position in Broadbeach Mall directly opposite the Oasis Shopping Centre and offering the next tenants a brilliant opportunity to capitalise on the access and exposure. Existing restaurant fit-out includes bar, cool rooms, keg lines to bar and exhaust, however location makes this a viable opportunity for many different businesses with their own fit out.
* 241sqm total area. (157sqm internally & 84sqm undercover)
* 2 car parks available
* Variety of tenants occupy the building and assist in drawing new clientele.
* Existing fit out includes bar, cool rooms, keg lines and exhaust
* Bifold windows surround the perimeter.
The Broadbeach region has experienced mass influx of new,
quality, mixed use developments, which has seen population boosted in the area. This comes on the back of strong residential growth for the suburb. Join in on the growth of this area with the property being located in the growth precinct with in excess of $1 billion* in development/investment currently occurring in the immediate area.
Available to lease at $165,000 PA + GST plus outgoings.
2 carparks available as exclusive use.
Currently vacant and availble for the inspection of prospective tenants.
Contact Agent Andy Chan of Hudson property to discuss further or arrange a time to inspect. IM available upon request.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus