$3,416.66 + GST + 100% of Outgoings Per Month
2/88 Beach Road, Pialba, QLD 4655
Last updated: 20th July 2023
Listing ID: 51953
- 314.0m2 Floor area
6 MONTHS RENT FREE* + INCENTIVES on this HUGE Space
Located right in the heart of the CBD and Industrial sector of Hervey Bay. This high exposure 314m2 (approx..) tilt panel property would suit a variety of business's, featuring two high clearance roller doors, staff amenities, kitchenette and good off street EXCLUSIVE parking.
- Approx. 314m2
- 2x High clearance roller doors (front & back)
- Glass door entry
- Disability staff amenities and kitchenette
- Off street EXCLUSIVE parking including disability parking
- Great signage and exposure potential
- Minimum 3 Year lease to receive incentives
- 6 Months Rent Free
- Internal Painting - your choice of colour
- Signage - new signage
* Contact your Commercial Property Specialist for more details.
Priced for lease at $3,416.66 + GST + 100% of outgoings Per Month
For more information or to arrange an inspection with a Commercial Property Specialist, contact Vision Property Management on 0499 700 996.
Vision Property Management Hervey Bay believe that the information contained in this website is correct. However, no representation or warranties of any nature are given, intended or implied and you should rely on your own enquiries to determine the accuracy of material available on this website.
The information held within this website should not be relied on as a substitute for legal, financial, real-estate or other expert advice. Vision Property Management Hervey Bay disclaims all liability, responsibility and negligence for direct and indirect loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of information presented on this website or material that arises from it.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus