21 Queen Street, Blackburn, VIC 3130
Last updated: 22nd July 2019
Listing ID: 146
- 1 Parking spaces
- 88.0m2 Floor area
COUNCIL APPROVED FOR CONVENIENCE STORE OR FOOD PREMISES
A fantastic opportunity to secure a commercial shop situated only minutes walk from Blackburn Train Station and Bus Depot.
The property occupies a ground floor area of approximately 88 square metres below and in close vicinity of a number of busy apartment buildings. An ideal space for any type of convenience store or food premises to make the most of many residents and nearby travellers.
This property is ready to go as it has already been approved by council and owners corporation!
• Building Area of 88 sqm approximately
• Equipped with a Grease Trap & Exhaust
• Secure Car Park and Visitor Car Parking
• Self-Contained with Toilet and Sink
• Adjoining Blackburn Train Station & Bus Depot
• Flexible Lease Options
• Available Immediately
For further information please contact the Commercial Team.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus