$25,000 p/a + GST + O/G's
24/3 Silas Street, East Fremantle, WA 6158
Last updated: 14th August 2019
Listing ID: 941
- 128.0m2 Floor area
BRILLIANT SPACE - RICHMOND QUARTER
Price just reduced to meet current market.
Here is the professional space you've been waiting for, located within the Richmond Quarter, perfectly positioned in the heart of East Fremantle. This superb space could be used for a number of different uses such as consulting rooms, retail shop, office space, and recreation (yoga or pilates) subject to council approval.
Features include -
- 128m2 (approx) blank canvas
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
- 3 phase power to internal board
- Great street front exposure, ideal for signage
- 1 secure garage car parking bay
- An abundance of free street parking, including one disabled bay directly in front of property
Generous incentives are on offer for the right tenant. Enquire today!
Inspections are by appointment only.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: All attached documents have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only, unless explicitly stated. They are believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in the attached documents. De Freitas and Ryan Perth accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken or reliance placed upon any attached documents by a client.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus