2A/1 King Edward Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 1416
- 172.0m2 Floor area
OSBORNE PARK FITNESS CENTRE OPPORTUNITY
Former fitness centre with excellent exposure onto Scarborough Beach Road between Innaloo & Osborne Park. Situated in the heart of this Major Regional Centre.
Great branding and signage opportunities with prominent pylon signage. Corner of Scarborough Beach Road & King Edward Road. 8kms from Perth CBD. 5kms from the Ocean.
Osborne Park is a leading Retail Bulky Goods precinct to the North of Perth.
Westfield Innaloo is due to undertake a major redevelopment of its Major Regional Shopping centre.
The premises overlooks a council owned park area and there is ample on-site parking.
Call today to arrange a site inspection!
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus