332 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186
Last updated: 24th July 2021
Listing ID: 3407
- 4 Parking spaces
- 160.0m2 Floor area
- 250.0m2 Land area
PRIME COMMERCIAL RETAIL SPACE IN THE HEART OF BRIGHTON
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20708
After 30 years trading as a busy bakery in the Melbourne Beachside strip of Bay St, Brighton, this large commercial shop is available for lease. Take advantage of the opportunity to continue trading as a Bakery, or make this space your own [STCA] in this sought after Bayside locale.
* Prime Retail location
* Surrounded by prominent businesses (Flight centre about to move in next door)
* Only 80 metres from the railway station
* Rear on-site Parking (approximately 4 cars).
* Double auto-door and extensive storage areas (includes existing grease trap).
* Ground Floor – street exposure
* Good Signage/Exposure
* Approximately 160m2 of space set on large 250m2 allotment allowing for car spaces.
Extensive outdoor area and access via the large public carpark at the side/rear...a truly unique aspect of the property that could be harnessed by the right operator.
Make this space in Bay Street Brighton your own with long term lease. Leasing and terms negotiable for the right tenant. Enquire today.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus