364 Richardson Street, Middle Park, VIC 3206
Last updated: 16th January 2020
Listing ID: 4640
- 205.0m2 Floor area
FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS AVAILABLE!
Nestled between Albert Park Lake and the Bay, this versatile corner property lends itself to a multitude of uses (STCA). Offering 205 sqm (approx.) of open space, a rare offering in this Middle Park locale. This is a perfect opportuity for you to create your own space (STCA), within a short walk to the Beach, Armstrong Street cafes and shops, MSAC and the Light Rail makes this one of Melbourne's best locations.
This premises is available to lease until the end of December, 2020.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus