$1,500 / week + GST + Outgoings
4/3 Stockton Street, Nelson Bay, NSW 2315
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 3929
- 92.0m2 Floor area
Prime Corner Location – Stockton St & Victoria Pde EXPOSURE!
Situated on a highly exposed corner in the heart of the Nelson Bay commercial district with foot traffic from D'Albora Marina, Stockton Street and Victoria Parade specialist retail shops, pubs, restaurants, coffee shops and tourist accommodation facilities all within a 100 metres radius of your new business location. The prominent corner location has high visual exposure to traffic travelling in both directions by road and foot.
- Corner location with undercover outside dining area.
- Opposite Marina & Tourism Information Centre.
- High profile neighbours – Domino's, Seabreeze Hotel & Nelson Towers Motel.
- Excellent access to public transport plus both street and metered parking.
- Ample air conditioning plus air curtains at entrance doors.
- Extensive glass shop front and display area, ground floor.
- Area 92 square metres, includes indoor and outdoor dining areas with dedicated kitchen and storage spaces and grease trap.
- Internal toilet facilities.
- This shop is in a highly sought after location!
- Long term lease available, current tenant has vacated the property, so flexible with lease commencement date.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus