4&5/51-53 Druitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Last updated: 26th September 2020
Listing ID: 8351
- 50.0m2 Floor area
PREMIUM FOOD LOCATION WITH OUTDOOR SEATING OPTIONS – PRIME SPOT
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20970
Be a part of the growing precinct without the price tag.
A very diverse area which would also accommodate late trading and weekends (all DA approved)
Lots 4 or 5 available at 48-50 sqm each + outdoor area in the sun and sheltered.
DA approved for food since 1994
Fitted with exhaust, grease trap, electricity, gas and provisions for AC.
Ample natural light.
Quadrant building -11 storey commercial building
Tenancy is approx 1000 people inc 500 senior students
* Tenants in the building include:-
* St Andrews College Yrs. 10 – 12
* Clubs NSW
* Racing NSW
* College of Radiologists Aust / NZ
* Aust Racing Forensic Laboratories
* CMS Australia
* Anglican Board of Mission
* Society of Neurology Aust / NZ
Great Tourist attraction-
* Darling Harbour
* Cockle Bay
* Surrounding Businesses
* Crunch Fitness/Opposite Up to 1400 members per day
* Cross fit
* KENT ST Theatre
* Base Back packers –accommodates 500 beds
* Scary Canary Hotel very popular bar in the evenings
* Academy Xi
* Condor Spanish Academy
* Kirana College and many more
* Main bus shelters on door step (stand L) and south on Druitt St
* Town Hall Railway Station
* Sydney Council Chambers
* Darling park office Towers/Cockle Bay (diagonally across the road) x 3 towers
* Residential towers
Absolutely surrounded by 4- and 5-star Hotels- Seasons Harbour Plaza suites, Adina, Mantra, Hyatt Regency, Metro apartments, West Hotel owned by Hilton just to name a few.
Vibe Hotel, Meriton luxury suites, Crown Plaza hotel, Park Royal all within 50 mts.
Currently under construction the Ribbon Building 6 *Hotel Marriot W Hotel (stunning design) . Due for completion 2021
Kaztower – Residential and Commercial building (designed by award winning architects within 50 mts.
And finally, the new $1 billion dollar / 40 level skyscraper office tower and parklands which will form the fourth tower at Darling Park announced its approval.
This is a rare opportunity between Sussex and Kent Streets and ideal to capture the office workers, gym patrons, Hotel guests,pedestrians, school and mature age students, late night customers and tourists as your clientele.
Note: Advertised price excludes outgoings and any GST applicable. Be quick, enquire today.
The price above is per Lot
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus