$1,154.00 per week (inclusive of O/G) + GST pw
5/11-13 Coronation Avenue, Pottsville Beach, NSW 2489
- Retail •
Last updated: 3rd April 2023
Listing ID: 52406
- 114.0m2 Floor area
The Pinnacle of Pottsville Beach - High Exposure, East Facing & Best Position!!!
DJ Stringer Commercial Property is pleased to offer for LEASE, Shop 5/11-13 Coronation Ave, Pottsville Beach. A rare opportunity to add your signature to run your Restaurant /Café, Retail or Professional Practice in a Coastal village that boasts a thriving tourist market and very affluent local community.
This exclusive premises is located in one of the first collection of the retail shops entering into the vibrant Pottsville Village, arguably the best position in Pottsville. Shop 5 is located on the street level, enjoys abundant foot traffic and is in good company of the very popular IGA, Cellarbrations, Australia Post and renowned cafe's, restaurants and speciality shops.
- The premises occupies approximately 114 sqm of indoor area
- An enviable position, with passing foot and vehicular traffic.
- Air-conditioning - recently upgraded
- Shared male and female toilets
Main bus stop right at your doorstep. The property is moments away from beautiful beaches, waterways and recreational facilities
Rare opportunity in an iconic location:
• East facing, occupies approximately 114 sqm of internal space
• High internal ceiling offers extra air space for comfort and wall display
• Light & airy with side windows
• Boast unlimited exposure to Coronation Avenue
• Approximately 200m to the sandy beach
• Within walking distance to amenities and transport
• Ample parking
Call Exclusive Leasing Agent, Peter Antony now to secure the best position in Pottsville Beach!!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus