Expression of Interest
515 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW 2300
Last updated: 25th February 2023
Listing ID: 49386
- 85.0m2 Floor area
- 150.0m2 Land area
Central located Space on Hunter Street, City of Newcastle
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 26196.
With plenty of passing foot traffic, as well as passing vehicles and light rail and parking right in front, provides amazing opportunities for a new business. Right across the building, you will be able to walk over to the Marina, Foreshore, Newcastle University and beaches nearby.
Hunter street has been newly developed with a light rail connecting people to their favourite places as well as introducing wider pathways and open areas, easily connecting one street to another. Because of this, people can walk or ride their bike with ease and comfort around hunter street and other connecting streets.
Important locations near by:
• Honeysuckle light rail stop - 3min walk
• Newcastle University (Newspace) – 4min walk
• Civic light rail stop - 4min walk
• Civic – 5min walk
• Marketown Shopping Centre – 8min walk/ 3min drive.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus