$280,000 + GST
57/1 Dixon Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Last updated: 12th May 2020
Listing ID: 1342
- 12.0m2 Floor area
Investment Opportunity In Busy Number One Dixon Centre!
If you're looking to get noticed, this kiosk offers you a special opportunity to position yourself right in the action. With heavy foot traffic, this street is renowned for its great food, fashion and late night trading.
* Capitalise On The Strong Retail Demand
* Located In An Ideal Position On Busy Street Level Entrance, With High Foot Traffic
* Suitable For Other Various Retail And Food Opportunities
* Handy To All Amenities And Public Transport Including Town Hall, Central Station and Darling Harbour
* Kiosk Size 12sqm
With the thriving and lively Chinatown conveniently set just footsteps away, this great investment opportunity is one not to miss!
Contact Damon Zhang on 0413 573 898 for more information and to arrange your private inspection.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus