57 Main St, Stawell, VIC 3380
Last updated: 22nd December 2022
Listing ID: 57745
- 165.0m2 Floor area
Prime Central With A Bonus
Great location with plenty of parking and a spacious showroom, this freehold Main Street shop is for sale with vacant possession. Situated right next door to the iconic Stawell Town Hall, this is a prime central position for the investor or owner operator looking for a high profile, easily located premises.
The gas heated showroom/retail/storage space is approx. one hundred and sixty five square metres, at the rear is the workshop or store room plus a kitchenette. Eighteen solar panels keep electricity costs down, toilets are at the back door and off street fully sealed parking and delivery access is readily available.
The big bonus here is an additional adjoining allotment with a six metre frontage to Main Street giving the option of additional floor space or a separate office if required.
Property Code: 2562
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus