57 Phillip Island Road, San Remo, VIC 3925
- Retail •
- Showrooms/Bulky Goods •
Last updated: 23rd January 2021
Listing ID: 2148
- 20 Parking spaces
- 315.0m2 Floor area
- 1300.0m2 Land area
Fantastic Value - Fabulous Views - Price reduced
• 2 blocks on a single title – Land area 85.34m x 15.24m – approx. 1300 sq metres. Enquires 0419544588
• Front block - building currently used as Café and Art Gallery/showroom with rear residential unit.
• Rear Block – bitumen sealed car park with 20 car spaces
• Total Building area – 287 Sq metres
• 3 street frontage – Phillip Island Rd, San Remo Pde & Genista Street
• Wheelchair access, disabled toilet & shower at rear of building, Interior toilet in gallery and shower/toilet facilities in residential unit (total – 2 showers, 3 toilets)
• Back to base alarm system
• Covered walkway, 1.8m wide (verandah) from car park to all entrances. Exterior lighting – fluro & spots around entire building
• Compliant fire safety equipment (last inspection June 2017)
• Commercial grade, slip resistant vinyl flooring throughout entire building with coving. Hospital grade flooring in all wet areas.
• Rear garden area – 15m x 7m
• Custom designed furniture and splashbacks
• Signage hoarding, 1200mm high around 3 sides of the building, above verandah which offers the vendor a decorative or advertising opportunity easily visible to passing traffic on Phillip Island Rd.
• First commercial premises on entering San Remo from easterly direction
• 20 seat café with bi-fold doors opening onto a pavement area (on title) for additional seating with 180 views over the waters of Westernport.
• Planning approval for liquor license
• Category 2 registration for café operation
• 1,000 litre greasetrap
• 2 Split system air conditioning units
• Café store room and preparation area with fridge, sink and handwash basin (appox 2.4m x 2.4m)
• Design elements in café include laminated glass wall tiles containing 23k gold, silver, brass, copper in server, café bench decorative façade with inlaid stainless steel and brass.
• Stainless steel lined walls (floor to ceiling) in café kitchen/preparation area
• LED track lighting and downlights
• Wega 2 head expresso machine and grinder. Cake display. Kitchen with 6 burner stove, high volume multi-speed commercial range hood and dishwasher
• Café floor area – 77 sq metres
• Separate office with sink, and built-in storage (approx. 3.5m x 3.6m) – 3 double power outlets.
• Separate toilet and handbasin
• 4 sliding display racks, each 2.4 x 2.9 providing additional hanging space of 55 sq m
• Storeroom (approx. 2.7m x 3.2m)
• LED track lighting throughout with optional motion-sensor operation, plus LED downlights
• 6 wall mounted and 2 ceiling mounted double power outlets
• 2 large capacity ceiling cassette air conditioning units & extraction fans
• Double-doors side entry allowing large sculpture or furniture access
• Gallery floor area – 153 sq metres
• Unit 59 Sq metres
• Self-contained residential unit with kitchen, new cabinetry, fridge, stove, rangehood and bathroom, overhead cassette split system air conditioning and double glazing on west wall window with automatic security shutter. Separate laundry at rear.
The building was extensively renovated in 2012 including complete rewiring & plumbing, installation of industrial air conditioning (5 units), replacement of verandah roofing, all windows and doors replaced, automatic doors in main entrance and bi-fold doors to café area. Concreted walkway on west side of building with the intention of further building extension. New toilets installed and wet areas upgraded
Power outlets to all areas of the building included ceiling power points in gallery area. All wiring and electrical replaced in 2012 renovation.