Essendon, VIC 3040
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 3003
- 1 Parking spaces
- 120.0m2 Floor area
UNBELIEVABLE LOW RENT. IDEAL RETAIL / CAFE / FOOD / OR MEDICAL
Available now for lease a fantastic location with huge exposure and vibrant location. Current tenant (a major flooring retailer) who out-grew the premises and needed to re-locate.
This 120sqm gem is now available for lease. The premises are just 5 years old and are situated on the bustling Keilor Road right next to REECE LIFESTYLE store and close to DFO with traffic en-route banking up outside the premises.
The area is vibrant with Cafes, Restaurants, Beauty Clinics and a large medical complex proposed a few doors away. A very exciting location for many business types.
Whether you are seeking premises for a retail outlet, café, medical related business or even a fellow flooring company (or similar), these premises should not be missed.
* Excellent Low Rent for the location and great landlord
* Tenancy available Now
* Current site has grease trap and extraction points already built-in for any food related businesses
* Remote controlled rear secure carpark and goods in access.
* Spotless toilet facilities are managed by the body corporate at no extra cost to tenant
* Trade waste is also managed by the body corporate at no extra cost to tenant
* Numerous large bins on site.
* Appropriate heating and cooling
TERMS OF LEASE:-
Existing lease has 2.5 years to run with 2x4 year options or the landlord is happy to negotiate a new lease. Rent is an unbelievable for this area. The premises have been vacated and would suit any type of business approved by the landlord.
These premises will not last long. Enquire now, the possibilities for this site are endless.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20503
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus