Investment available for $1,600,000
LOT 16 / 646 Sandy Bay Road, Sandy Bay, TAS 7005
- Retail •
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 3305
- 303.0m2 Floor area
Beach House Retail Investment
- Located in the upmarket suburb of Sandy Bay, 4 km from the Hobart CBD, and only
100 metres from beautiful Long Beach on the Derwent River.
- The ground floor café bar is part of a strata title for the Beach House Apartments, constructed in 2001, and contains an area of 303 sqm (approx) (Lot 16).
- The current tenants renewed their lease in January 2018 for five years with two options, each of five years.
- Current annual rent is $109,200 plus GST.
- The business premises is in excellent condition with internal and external seating for 105 people, and has a great outlook over the park and beach.
- The business has longevity and the investment has been held by the original owners for the last 18 years.
- Net Yield is circa 7%
- An inspection is a must for this quality asset.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus