RETAIL & OFFICE / 683-689 George, Sydney, NSW 2000
Last updated: 14th September 2020
Listing ID: 9908
- 40.5m2 Floor area
RETAIL SHOPS & OFFICES IN HAYMARKET (HEART OF CHINATOWN).
Various retail shops and office space are now available for lease. The size ranging from 40.5 sqm. Located in a well known building as 'Citymark' on George Street with high passing pedestrian traffic and easy thoroughfare to Thomas Street, opposite to Market City in the ever bustling part of Chinatown, Haymarket. Short stroll to Darling Harbour, International Convention Centre Sydney, Town Hall, University of Technology Sydney, Capitol Theatre & World Square. Surrounding vicinity is a concentration of businesses includes cafes, local & international renowned restaurants & bars and variety retail outlets.
Call us & Inspect today!
A golden opportunity for interested parties seeking to stamp their presence in this part of the city.
Email: email@example.com / mobile: 0452 300 391.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / mobile: 0414 490 082.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus