Seven Hills, NSW 2147
- Retail •
Last updated: 21st July 2020
Listing ID: 4073
- 50 Parking spaces
- 1800.0m2 Floor area
- 1800.0m2 Land area
Development site, Excellent growth potential
Development site. Approx. 300 meters from Railway Station, opposite to Seven Hills Plaza (Approx. 20m away)
Zoned: 3(b) Business-Special Clause 44a, at the corner of Redman Lane & Prospect High Way. Short walk to Seven Hills Station, Shopping Center, popular primary and secondary schools, easy access to M4, M2 motorways and The Great Western Highway. Zoned High density. this site is ideal for multi stories development (STCA). Consisting of 4 blocks, approx. 2394m2 in total with 2 street frontage Alice & Prospect High Way.
Approx. 36 kilometers to Sydney CBD, 11 kilo meters to Parramatta CBD.
Seven Hills is one of the best booming suburb in NSW, don't miss this opportunity. Contact David Lee on 0410 633 280.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus