South Hedland, WA 6722
Last updated: 25th February 2023
Listing ID: 13621
- 2694.0m2 Land area
2694 M2 Residential Property with Workshop
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 13860
3 X 1 BROOME STYLE HOME with outdoor spa area, Patio, Auto retic gardens, low maintenance gardens, Daikin Split systems throughout, fans throughout, shed, concrete around house and sperate gate for house driveway.
Current lease on house until 31/5/2014 to corporate tenant.
Shed 12 x 10 x 4.8 Fully insulated, Highbay lights and fans, 3 phase power, concrete hardstand and cracker dust hardstand area.
Seperate power meter for Shed/Rear yard.
5 x W/Corporation approved sewage points for future development. 1 x already equiped with Water and power as well.
Cyclone tiedown point for up to a 40ft Donga.
All Buildings are Council approved
Total Block Size 2694 sq mtrs (House fully fenced on approx 900 sq mtrs)
Dual driveway to rear of property from Weaver Place and Pedlar Street
Easy access to all major roads.
Close to Schools and Parks
Shopping Centre 5min Drive away
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus