Landlord Incentives Available
12/83-85 Sunvalley Road, Sun Valley, QLD 4680
Last updated: 12th July 2023
Listing ID: 54513
- 0 Parking spaces
- 60.0m2 Floor area
2 LAST REMAINING TENANCIES IN POPULAR SUN VALLEY MARKET PLACE
SUN VALLEY MARKETPLACE – SHOP 2 & 12 | LAST REMAINING TENANCIES
The Sun Valley Marketplace is anchored by Drakes IGA, a strong performing supermarket, along with other well-performing local businesses from a variety of different industries, including hospitality, retail, a news agent, a butcher shop and Gladstone's busiest gym.
The property is located near major transportation routes and amenities, making it an ideal location for your business to thrive.
This complex is bustling at all times, being the base center for most of the residents in this area in Gladstone.
SHOP 2 -
- 60m2 approx. of lettable area
- Ready for a hospitality business
- Can be fit out to suit your business needs
- Large cold room
SHOP 12 -
- 137m2 approx. of lettable area
- Will suit a range of occupiers including hospitality, retail and professional services.
- Empty shop, ready for your own personalized fit out
To discuss this great opportunity please contact Tamara Smits on 0467 378 562 for further details or to arrange an inspection!
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus