From $15,000 Per annum + GST
UNIT 14, 56 Kent Street, Cannington, WA 6107
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 335
- 130.0m2 Floor area
- 130.0m2 Land area
New Commercial Unit!
SUPERB LOCATION! Stunning unit towards front of complex with mezzanine floor and security gate entry!
This first class commercial unit is constructed to high standards and inclusive of generous mezzanine floor space, security gate access, kitchenettes, 3 phase power, full external painting, high truss ceilings, roller door entry, balustrading, and bitumen car parking.
Located in the highly desirable Kent Street precinct within the Cannington shopping hub and with immediate access to Albany Highway, easy access to Leach Highway and only 2 minutes from the Carousel shopping Centre, this modern and stylish property is suitable for a wide variety of tenancies and will be taken up quickly!
- Quality construction and finish
- Full external painting
- 6 metre high truss ceiling height
- 3.4 metre wide roller door access
- Electric security gates
- Security alarm system
- Kitchenette with hot water facilities
- Mezzanine flooring with generous height levels
- Galvanised steel balustrading
- 3 Phase power
- Bitumen car parking
- Disabled toilet facilities
AREA: 89sqm with 43sqm mezzanine (Total 130sqm)
For more information or to arrange a viewing call Ray Cafini on 0419 999 997 or Darcy Glynn on 0431 009 495.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus